Wuhan Sunup Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as "We", "Sunup") attaches great importance to your privacy protection. When you visit Sunup website (www.sunupauto.com), we will inform you how to collect, use and store you through Sunup Privacy Protection Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as "the Guidelines"). Personal information. This guideline is closely related to your use of our services. I hope you will read it carefully and make the choices you think are appropriate. The fact that you use or continue to use our services means that you agree to collect, use, store, and share your relevant information in accordance with the guidelines.
How do we collect personal information
In order to enable you to use our services properly, we will collect your personal information in the following situations, and also collect your personal information through a third party that legally stores your relevant information:
1. Mailbox mode
When you visit our website and contact us via email, you may need to provide your name and contact information (telephone number and e-mail) in order to contact us normally.
2. Log information
We will collect information about searching records or browsing, communication, sharing content, equipment and software when you use our service, including equipment and software information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs for accessing our service. Set up information, your IP address, version and device identification code used by mobile devices, etc.
3. Location information
If you turn on the location function of mobile devices, we will collect your location information by means of GPS or WiFi. Of course, you can also stop collecting your location by turning off the location function of the corresponding devices.
4. Service Notification and Inquiry
In order to facilitate your access to our service notification and inquiry service status, we will store and properly keep your identity information, transaction information and behavior information in accordance with laws and regulations, and also send you relevant service status notifications according to your inquiry needs.
5. To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, we may collect and use your personal information without your consent in the following cases:
(1) In accordance with the relevant provisions of national laws and regulations;
(2) According to the relevant requirements of law enforcement departments such as the Public Prosecution Law;
(3) According to the relevant systems of government departments and supervisory units at higher levels;
(4) Other purposes that are reasonably necessary to safeguard the public interests of society and to protect the legitimate rights and interests of our company, our users or employees.
How do we use personal information
We promise to keep your information confidential. We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Comply with the national laws, regulations and regulations, to provide services to you smoothly, or to enhance your service experience, to achieve the purpose described in the section "How do we collect personal information" in this guideline.
2. Send you commercial electronic information or provide product information related to you.
3. Sharing: Before sharing your personal information with the third party, we will put forward requirements on the level of personal information security protection capability, confirm the legitimacy, legitimacy, security and necessity of the act of collecting personal information, sign confidentiality agreements with them, monitor their inquiry behavior and urge them to abide by national laws. The security protection measures and confidentiality regulations stipulated in the regulations and agreements will take effective measures or even terminate cooperation once they are found to violate the agreement. Your personal information will be shared as follows:
(1) With your express authorization or consent;
(2) In order to deal with your transaction disputes or disputes, it is necessary to share transaction information with banks or dealers.
(3) Within the scope permitted by national laws and regulations, authorize us to inquire and collect your personal information in Sunup in the third direction with your explicit consent.
4. Transfer: Without your authorization or consent, we will not transfer your personal information to any organization or individual and require them to comply with the privacy protection guidelines.
5. When we want to use your personal information for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in the form of notification confirmation.
How do we store and protect personal information
(1) Within the territory of the People's Republic of China: Personal information collected and generated in the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China.
(2) Overseas: On the premise of dealing with cross-border business with your authorization, we will, in accordance with laws, regulations and regulations and regulations of the regulatory authorities, ensure that the act of transmitting your personal information collected in China to overseas agencies is legally and effectively carried out by signing agreements and periodic verification with overseas agencies and demanding borders. All personal information obtained by external organizations shall be kept confidential.
(3) We reserve your personal information only during the period necessary for the purposes stated in this Guideline and within the time limit required by laws and regulations.
2. Protection, Sunup promises to achieve a reasonable level of information security protection. In order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of your information, we will protect your personal information security by following but not limited to the following technical and managerial means:
(1) Encrypted transmission of information;
(2) Encrypted storage of information;
(3) Strict access control in data center;
(4) Monitor the internal personnel's behavior in dealing with your personal information;
(5) Training and assessing the internal personnel in national industry laws and regulations, privacy and security requirements, and information security awareness;
3. If we stop operation, we will stop collecting your personal information immediately, delete or anonymize all personal information stored, and publish the stop operation information to you in the form of one by one service or announcement.
Amendments and changes to these guidelines