Fisher 2052 spring-and-diaphragm rotary actuators are used on rotary-shaft valve bodies for throttling or on-off applications. The 2052 may be used for throttling service with a positioner, or it may be used for on-off service without a positioner. The 2052 has an ISO 5211 mating interface, that allows installation to non-Fisher valves. Install on any valve, even in space-limiting conditions.
● The compact design reduces valve/actuator envelope dimensions leading to greater mounting versatility for both skids and process plants.
● Allows linkage-less feedback, via a contact-less magnetic array.
● The clamping of the lever onto a splined valve shaft, coupled with the single pivot linkage, reduces lost motion between the actuator and the valve.
● The nested spring design requires no bench set.
● The actuator can be mounted directly onto non-spline shafts, which allows mounting on a wider range of valves.
● Ability to adjust or change the travel range by 30 degrees in either direction without removing the actuator or the addition of extra parts.
● All parts in the fail-safe mechanism (made of steel, cast iron, and ductile iron) ensure the actuator will maintain safety integrity in the event of a fire.
● The actuator/valve assembly action can be converted from push-down-to-open to push-down-to-close, or vice-versa, without additional parts.
● Declutchable and top-mounted handwheels--Available for all sizes.
Actuation: Spring-return, Quarter-turn, Rotary
Certifications: PED, CUTR, ATEX, SIL capable
Control Type: On/Off, Throttling
Power Source: Pneumatic
Valve Type: Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve, Eccentric Plug Valve, Triple Offset Valve