The product is designed to work with 3-phase motors in a Delta (3-lead) configuration. The S811/S811+ works with all motors from fractional horsepower up to motors requiring 1000 amps of steady state current. The built-in over-load (in ranges from 12 - 1000 amps) and run bypass contactor make installation and setup quick and easy. The overload also offers some advanced protective functions to give additional motor protection. With the pump control option, it is the number one soft starter available for pumping applications.
● Unique soft stopping pump control option provides a smooth transition for stopping a motor and eliminates the “water-hammer” effect that can damage pipes, valves and pumps.
● Advanced protective and diagnostic features using sophisticated algorithms that model motor heating. This results in fewer nuisance trips and reduced downtime.
● Compact size allows easy retrofits of existing motor control centers or enclosures, and saves the expense of replacing the existing structure or adding a new one to house a soft starter.
● Easy- to-use Digital Interface Module (DIM) allows the user to configure the device, read system parameters and monitor system values.
● Built-in overload (in ranges from 11–1000A) and run bypass contactor make installation and setup quick and easy.
● Reduces inrush current for a more stable power grid and can lower peak demand charges.