Wuhan sunup product delivery introduction on May 22.May 22, 2020
OEM record paper
Endress+Hauser CPS11-2BA2ESA Analog pH sensor
Glass electrode for standard applications.
Orbisint CPS11 is the all-rounder for pH measurement in process and environmental applications. It performs reliably and accurately even in highly alkaline media or hazardous areas.
Standard applications in process and the environment. Long-term monitoring, processes with little change.
Very robust, heavy-duty version / high pressure, integrated potential matching, flat membrane available.
Fisher™ 67CFR Instrument Supply Regulator
· Typically Used to Provide Reduced Pressures to Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Instruments
· DN 8 or 1/4-Inch NPT Screwed
· Temperatures to 149C or 300F
· Inlet Pressures to 17.2 Bar or 250 Psig
· Outlet Pressure Settings from 0 to 6.9 Bar or 0 to 100 Psig
· Air and Process Gas Service
Type 67CFR regulators are typically used to provide reduced pressures to pneumatic and electro-pneumatic instruments. These regulators have internal filters with a fee area of 12 times the pipe area. The internal relief valve has a soft seat. Other applications include providing reduced pressure for air chucks, air jets, and spray guns.