Emerson TREXLFPKLWS3S AMS Trex device communicator, HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus applications, ATEX, CSA US/Canada and IECEx intrinsically safe, Wireless, Standard support 3 year, Carrying Case. Case is designed to withstand the harsh conditions in and around manufacturing facilities and is safety-rated.
Designed for comfortable, one-handed, all-day operation in the field, the TREXLFPKLWS3S is packaged in an evenly-balanced form factor with a rugged hand strap. It comes standard with 32 GB of application memory, providing plenty of space to customize it with apps. With built-in USB and WiFi connectivity, users can move data to and from the communicator using the connectivity option that is most convenient. The communicator's robust lithium-ion power module will keep it running for hours, well over a full shift, even when it is being used to power other devices in the field.The TREXLFPKLWS3S is designed to operate with a wide range of HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus devices independent of device manufacturer. Device interoperability is achieved through the Electronic Device Description Language (EDDL) technology supported by the HART Communication Foundation and Fieldbus Foundation. The TREXLFPKLWS3S includes built-in functionality to power a device. Simply connect the communicator to an instrument to power it.
Emerson AMS Trex Device Communicator Product Features:
√ Includes Hart and Fieldbus applications
√ Includes Product Certifications ATEX, CSA (US/Canada) and IECEx Intrinsically Safe (includes FISCO as applicable)
√ Wireless capability
√ Includes 3 Years of Standard Support
√ Includes Carrying Case
√ Microprocessor: 800 MHZ ARM Cortex A8/NXP
√ Memory: Internal Flash 2 GB NAND and 32 GB extended flash
√ RAM: 512 MB DDR3 SDRAM
√ Display: 5.7 in color VGA resistive touchscreen
√ Battery Operating Time: 8+ hours of typical use
√ Operating Temperature: -4 to 122°F
√ Enclosure Rating: IP54
√ Shock Tested to survive a 1-meter drop test onto concrete
√ Power the loop functionality
√ Quickly resolve field devices issues with advanced diagnostics
√ Configure and test valves inline
√ Intrinsically safe
√ Automatically synchronize field data with AMS Device Manager
√ Upgrade software and apps online
Emerson TREXLFPKLWS3S AMS Trex device communicator
Emerson AMS Trex Device Communicator Ordering Information
(1) Includes AC Adapter, USB Cable, Lead Set with connectors, Hand Strap, Approvals and Certifications guide, and Get Started flyer. ValveLink Mobile, Calculator, and PDF Viewer applications are available at no charge once the AMS Trex unit is activated.
(2) Includes additional Lead Set with connectors.
(3) Includes FOUNDATION Fieldbus Power Plug when ordered with Device Communicator Plus communication module (L).
(4) Includes Wi-Fi and NFC radios. Available only in countries where spectrum approval has been obtained.
(5) Includes 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects unless otherwise stated.
(6) Includes technical support and software updates.
(7) Includes Standard Support and coverage against accidental damage.
(8) Leave blank for no carrying case.
(9) Only available on select AMS Trex models.